Free Mover

General Information
Important information regarding students who want to study at a university which is not a partner University of RUB or the Faculty of Management and Economics (free mover) can be found on the International Office's website.

Learning Agreement
In case that your host universitiy needs a Learning Agreement signed, please contact Ms. Christina Seeger. The simplest way is to email them your Learning Agreement (as a DOC file or a scanned PDF file).

Once the document has been checked and signed you will be able to pick it up a couple of days later during their visiting hours:

Jan Wüstenfeld: by appointment via email.